As 76% of prospective clients use the Internet to find their new attorney, it is important for your firm to be one of their options. Now is the time for you to expand the functionality of your existing brick and mortar law firm to include what NetLaw has to offer:
THE Complete Solution for the Practice of Law Online
"After we began offering video conferencing we were retained by 7 clients in the first 6 six weeks. I highly recommend NetLaw as a method to introduce your law firm to new clients as well as to secure your existing client base".
Staver & Associates, P.C.
Licensed in Michigan
Let's face it, the medical field has been utilizing online communications for years now, its time for the practice of law to step into the 21st Century too!
THINK ABOUT IT ---- WEB JD???
Expand the Functionality of your Brick and Mortar Law Firm!
Research has shown that it takes a minimum of 3 hours out of a client's day just to meet with their attorney. Most have to leave work early, get babysitters, take longer lunches, etc., all for which they do not get paid.
- A comprehensive, peer-to-peer, privileged connection through the Internet
- Completely protected from unauthorized access
- More secure than any regular telephone connection
- A complete merchant processing service
- Consulting feature for in-house contacts
- Ability to use existing staff to answer and transfer video connection
- Ability to access from a desktop, tablet, laptop or Android cell phone
- Seamless integration into your website, establishing your credibility
By making your law firm available online and fitting into your clients schedule, you are not only saving them time and money, you have gained their trust and confidence.
According to LexisNexis, (2014)"...76% of people search online to find an attorney and 60% of the adult internet users will need an attorney at some point in their lives...". Let their online experience with you be what keeps them coming back.
Explore our website to see why your law firm
should be using NetLaw!